Redefining IT Priorities for a Digital Future – A North American Perspective on Digital Transformation
US organizations of all sizes and in all sectors are at various stages of digitally transforming themselves in order to compete effectively in their sector on the world stage and avoid becoming a corporate casualty brought about by digital disruption.
But how are IT and line of business executives in these organisations choosing and using digital initiatives for business gain? What insights can be learnt from them to avoid making unnecessary mistakes?
In this Executive Brief, you will glean insights on:
- The strategic advantage threat posed by the East to US organizations
- The importance of a clearly defined digital strategy
- North American executives’ views on the impact of digital technology
- The hierarchy of business needs for successful digital transformation
- The benefits digitally transformed businesses are reaping
- Views on the role of a 3rd party in supporting digital projects
Summarising key insights from a 451 Research/CenturyLink webinar ‘Digital Transformation: Turn Disruption into Differentiation – in the US’ this briefing document provides the busy professional with a quick, easy-to-read and share format.Click to read