Redefining IT Priorities for a Digital Future – A European Perspective on Digital Transformation
European organisations of all sizes and in all sectors are at various stages of digitally transforming themselves in order to compete effectively in their sector and avoid becoming a corporate casualty brought about by digital disruption.
But how are IT and line of business executives in these organisations choosing and using digital initiatives for business gain? What insights can be learnt from them to avoid making unnecessary mistakes?
In this Executive Brief, you will glean insights on:
- The importance of a clearly defined digital strategy
- European executives’ views on the impact of digital technology
- The four key pillars for digital transformation
- The top key performance indicators for digital transformation projects
- What success looks like for digital transformation projects
- Views on the role of a 3rd party in supporting digital projects
Summarising key insights from a 451 Research/CenturyLink webinar ‘Digital Transformation: how Europe will turn disruption into differentiation’ this briefing document provides the busy professional with a quick, easy-to-read and share format.Click to read