Digital Transformation in Government: The Challenges and Imperatives
Digital transformation is an ambitious project for any organization let alone government. Becoming innovative and adaptive is an ongoing journey of modernization. Government decision-makers aspire to facilitating broader citizen engagement, empowered employees and new digital infrastructures that will provide better access to data and services. But what are their challenges and imperatives?
In this Executive Brief, you will glean insights, trends and shared learnings on:
- Perspectives of government managers on their technology and operational challenges and expectations
- How government institutions use modern tools and technologies to become more flexible and responsive to their constituents
- The role of change management in successful transition
- The four desired outcomes of IT professionals in digital transformation
- Adapting to the challenges of data security, privacy, and reliance on legacy systems
- New digital infrastructures that will provide better access to data and services
Distilling insights from the 451 Research webinar : ‘How Governments Can Adapt – Making Digital Transformation a Reality’ this Executive Brief provides busy professionals with an easy-to-digest read in less than 10 minutes.
To receive your copy complete the form