The Dynamic State of Digital Transformation in the Enterprise
Business leaders in every vertical sector are increasingly concerned about remaining competitive. Digital disruption continues to claim corporate casualties; victims of competitors that invested in modern infrastructure and leveraged massive scale to transform markets on a global basis. The digital transformation of business represents both a competitive threat and a market opportunity.
In this Executive Brief, you will glean insights, trends and shared learnings on:
- How companies are prioritizing their efforts for competitive differentiation
- The four key pillars for digital transformation strategies
- Lessons learned from real life digital transformation projects
- The critical enablers for digital transformation initiatives
- How regional priorities across N America, Europe and Asia Pacific are helping shape digital strategies
- Top barriers to digital transformation identified in several verticals across the globe
- The role of third party specialists to help drive transformation
This Executive Brief summarises some of the shared learnings of enterprise strategists and practitioners, as well as insights, directional indicators and recommendations on the state of digital transformation in the modern organization today.