Effective Risk Management in Digital Transformation
Risk management is one of the fundamental, if not foundational, concerns of businesses across the globe. Whilst digital transformation is strengthening competitive differentiation in organizations, there is an important question of how risk management and security is part of this digitization process?
What do IT professionals and line-of-business (LOB) managers across multiple vertical and geographic sectors think about the relationship between digitization and risk management?
In this Executive Brief, you will glean insights, trends and shared learnings on:
- The four approaches to managing risk for digitally successful companies
- Areas of focus for risk management in the digitization process
- Notable differences in how business leaders perceive risk management
- Shifting from a risk-averse organizations to one that embraces risk
- Global and regional variations in perceptions of risk
- The role of external cyber security experts and third party service providers
Gleaning insights from the 451 Research report: ‘Managing Risk Through Digital Transformation’ this Executive Brief provides busy professionals with an easy-to-digest 10 minute read.