Data Security in Post-Merger Integration
– Challenges and Considerations to Ensure Value Creation
Although M&A can be an exciting prospect, it introduces a variety of risks both pre-and post integration for all stakeholders. In 2020, 51% of global dealmakers identified cybersecurity as their most significant concern about executing deals remotely in the wake of COVID-19. It’s clear that now more than ever, data security is essential to mitigating these risks and creating value for the merged entity.
In this Impact Brief, you will glean insights, trends and shared learnings on:
- Achieving value in M&A post-merger
- Maintaining data confidentiality, integrity, and availability
- Cybersecurity challenges during and post-integration
- Legal compliance with data protection laws
- Tools and measures to tackle both external and internal risk
Distilling insights from Forrester, Deloitte, PwC, ICO and Auth0 this Impact Brief provides time-poor professionals with insights that are easy-to-read, digestible, and can be read in less than 10 minutes.