Data Breaches in Web Applications Challenges & Imperatives for Security Leaders
Attacks on web applications are rising. In 2019, 55% of all cyberattacks were a combination of web application and application-speciﬁc attacks, up from 32% the year before. And the majority of web application attacks involve the use of stolen credentials – used to hack into web applications utilised by the enterprise.
In this Impact Brief, you will glean insights, trends and shared learnings on:
- Application security challenges
- Reducing the number of web application vulnerabilities
- How to manage risks and mitigate threats effectively
- The state of application assembly
- How to reduce application ‘time-to-market’ and ‘build’ costs
Distilling insights from Forrester, KuppingerCole, Deloitte, Verizon, NTT and Auth0 this Impact Brief provides time-poor professionals with insights that are easy-to-read and digest, and can be read in less than 10 minutes.
To receive your copy complete the form