Open Source Big Data Projects – Emergence of the Converged Data Platform
How are enterprise organizations handling the growing complexity of big data environments?
With over 275 vendors and products in the data platform and analysis landscape, growth is expected, but so too is convergence of data platforms.
In this Executive Brief, you will learn:
- The drivers behind data platform convergence
- Some of the challenges organizations are experiencing
- The business value of converging different workloads
- Where the market is heading for Hadoop, Event/Stream processing, New SQL and NoSQL
- Questions to ask your big data vendor
Summarizing key insights from a 451 Research webinar, this short briefing document provides the busy professional with a quick, easy-to-read format.