The Big Data Journey – From Experiment to Enterprise Scale Production
When an enterprise coordinates big data innovation and production, the potential for taking advantage of big data opportunities is considerable. But how does an organization that is experimenting with small scale big data projects migrate to the bigger goal of the organization, focusing on large scale, strategic deployment of big data, driven by business goals rather than IT?
In this Executive Brief, you will glean insights on:
- The three questions companies should ask themselves about big data
- Key challenges along this big data journey
- Some of the business benefits – illustrated by use cases
- Key points that you and your team should consider
- Five key points organizations must overcome on this journey
Summarizing key insights from a 451 Research webinar, this short briefing document provides the busy professional with a quick, easy-to-read and share format.