The Transformative Impact of AI in Financial Markets
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is having a transformative impact on the financial markets. While delivering enormous efficiencies and lowering barriers to entry, the technology also brings challenges and risks with it – and particularly so when it comes to the overall stability of the market.
In this Impact Brief, you will glean insights, trends and shared learnings on:
- Present and future applications of AI in the markets
- The significance of automation for financial services firms
- The benefits that robo-advisors offer to consumers
- Forecasts on investment in automation technology
- What AI means for staffing across the sector
- How algorithmic trading will interface with regulation
- Potential risks posed by AI to the market as a whole
Distilling insights from the 15 sources including Accenture, Deloitte, HFS Research, McKinsey, Thomson Reuters & PWC, this Impact Brief provides time-poor professionals with insights that are easy-to-read and digest, and can be read in less than 10 minutes.
To receive your copy complete the form