AI in Healthcare – Benefits, Challenges & Risks
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has the potential to have a transformative impact on the healthcare industry. But though the benefits and applications are manifest, AI comes with a number of challenges and risks that will need to be addressed if successful adoption is to be achieved.
In this Impact Brief, you will glean insights, trends and shared learnings on:
- Present and future AI applications
- The value of robot-assisted surgery and its impact on hospital stays
- The role of Robot Process Automation (RPA) in healthcare
- The challenges around security and privacy
- Five potential pitfalls of utilizing AI in healthcare
- The risks of transmitting data to third-party providers
- What to focus on to onboard AI effectively and quickly
Distilling insights from the 13 sources including Accenture, CIO, KPMG, HFS Research, McKinsey & New Scientist, this Impact Brief provides time-poor professionals with insights that are easy-to-read and digest in less than 10 minutes.
To receive your copy complete the form