Managed Content Service
At InsightBrief, we create Executive Briefs as part of a managed content service to organisations.
Executive Brief: The purpose of an Executive Brief is to facilitate consumption of information, expand the audience for existing research and broaden the market exposure of the organisation that underwrites the InsightBrief research and report preparation. (Examples).
Who is this Managed Content Service for?
Type: Business-to-business (B2B) organisations that own existing content assets such as white papers or research reports.
Sector: Technology channel with additional channels being planned for 2018.
Typically: Marketing Directors, CMOs or Marketing Generalists.
Objective: Drive further engagement, increase brand awareness and lead generation.
Challenge: As a marketer, you have an epic battle competing for the scarcest resource: people’s attention. Providing prospects and customers with easy-to-access, credible, helpful information can boost the engagement level with your brand and help fill your sales pipeline.
- B2B buyers start from a position of considerable knowledge. They add to this to make the best possible purchasing decision (Buyershere).
- An Executive Brief helps accelerate this engagement
- B2B buyers don’t just buy services or products, they buy ‘expertise’. They seek out ‘company experts’ to glean knowledge and insights.
- An Executive Brief helps bring out the best in your information and delivers it in a way that resonates with the buyer.
- Executive Briefs are content assets that sales and marketing teams can put to immediate use – for example in lead nurturing campaigns; attachments to sales teams outbound emails; social media campaigns; placed on the resources section of a corporate website or on a dedicated landing page; at trade shows, events or distributed via newsletters.
What’s included in our managed content service?
Writing / Editing / Production
- Summary of source material prepared by our expert team and presented in the format of our Executive Brief
- Your branding on front cover and your company information in the ‘About’ section
- Choice of one of three PDF designs
- Social sharing links embedded in PDF that make sharing the Executive Brief easy
- Links to your source document, your website and your social media properties
- Completion of the final PDF by our production team
Publishing / Social Sharing
- We publish the Executive Brief on InsightBrief’s website for a 12 month period
- Our social media team will create a social media plan for each Executive Brief and share its key insights
- This will include sharing the Executive Brief and its key insights on Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ & Facebook
Analytics / Reporting
- Regular reporting of content reach and engagement
- Real-time social analytics dashboard
To content owners
- Deliver valuable content in consistent formats to attract and hold attention of their target audience
- Widen the reach of their key ideas, research findings, thought leadership and brand
- Engage the reader by encouraging action to read their source material
- Reinforce their brand as a trustworthy source of information
- Leverage owner’s existing investment in content
- Hassle free fully managed service
- Low cost, high-value marketing
To your audience
- Clear, easy-to-read short documents; read in less than 10 minutes
- Reduction of information overload
- Acquisition of relevant and actionable information
- Easy to access the source material (to delve deeper into the subject matter)
What is the cost to B2B Organisations?
- Executive Brief service packages are customised based on our clients’ needs. To obtain a quotation, please submit your source material or contact us.
Interested? Next steps:
- Submit your content (source material) for review by our team
- We will call you to discuss the options, costs and process
- If your source material is unsuitable, we will inform you within 2 working days
- Once we receive your order, we will complete the Executive Brief within 10 working days
- We will then publish and start sharing the Executive Brief & it’s key insights as per details above